An Adult Assisted Living Residence for Seniors in A Family Home Setting in the Twin Cities Metro Area
(La Bonne Vie is within a short driving distance from Minneapolis, New Hope, Crystal, Minnetonka, Robbinsdale, St. Louis Park, Wayzata and Edina, Minnesota) - Please note our Payment Options Include Private Pay and Long Term Care Insurance.
About Tammy Juntilla, Founder of La Bonne Vie
Tamara (Tammy) Juntilla, the founder of La Bonne Vie, started her career in nursing as a nursing assistant at age 15. Tammy lives with her family in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
Caring for Others Has Been Tammy's Life’s Passion
After graduating from St. Marys College in Minneapolis, Minnesota, as a Registered Nurse, Tammy had many experiences working in the field of nursing including being in Long Term Care for more then 20 years. Tammy was also Director of Nursing as well as a clinic nurse at a clinic in Finland.
A Dream for A Different Care Model for Seniors
Tammy started La Bonne Vie in 2001 with a dream to find a different model of care for seniors.
Respect & Love in A Home Environment
The model is focused on seniors being treated with great respect and with love in a home enviroment.
Although starting La Bonne Vie was a risk, Tammy was willing to take that chance in order to make her own contribution to the improvement of the quality of care for parents and grandparents.
Quality Care Standards
La Bonne Vie is a member of Care Providers, which follows the quality of care standards.
La Bonne Vie also belongs to the Residential Care Home Organization.
ABOUT THE QUALITY OF CARE STANDARDS FOR LA BONNE VIE
(from the Residential Care Homes website)
"Residential Care Homes are licensed in a variety of ways and are governed by state law involving regulation and inspection by the State of Minnesota, County, and/or local agencies. As members of the Residential Care Providers Network, we are committed to the following CODE OF ETHICS which guides our decisions and governs our conduct as providers of Residential Care.
A Commitment to EXCELLENCE in Care, including;
- Care which places a high value on individual needs and preferences;
- Highly trained, professional staff who understand the unique benefits of our home settings;
- A staffing ratio which allows for superior quality of care and individual interaction;
- A physical environment which meets or exceeds the expectations or our residents and their families as well as those who regulate our services;
- Careful attention to decisions regarding admissions and discharges and frequent review of the appropriateness of placement in a residential setting
A Commitment to EXCELLENCE in Business, including;
- Strict adherence to the laws and regulations which govern our industry;
- Maintaining a current Class F License and Housing With Services registration in good standing;
- Honesty and integrity in all decisions affecting our residents and our businesses;
- Participating in or observation of the activity of trade associations and other groups whose memberships offer support and education for our evolving industry.